Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Love October!! -OLD

 Hey There Everyone,

  It's October! Which means many things are happening. It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (which means a lot to me and my family), Miss Zoey's 1 month milestone, My 21st birthday, and who can forget one of the greatest holidays ever, Halloween! I am so excited for this month.

  I am not one for political talk, but Josh told me about the government shutting down and it scares me a little. It is ridiculous how much this country has fallen in the last 5 years. I wonder how long it will last. What are your views on this crazy nonsense?

  I know my family are Colts fans, but since I started watching football here in Ohio I have become a Browns fan (I've always hated the Colts). I am very impressed with them so far this year, even with Richardson been sent to the Colts. We had little hope after he left, but they are holding their own. Maybe we have a chance this year. Not necessarily to go to the Super Bowl, but to stay away from the bottom of the "Who Sucks Most" list.

  I am about to start school and get my last 3 credits in so I can finally get my diploma. Also about to start working again. I will be working online with Josh's friend. I will start talking more about it once I actually get the job. A brand new baby girl, finishing school, Josh getting a better job, and myself getting a fantastic job? This is a new streak of luck. Now I need to start practicing driving; I am pretty sure I can pass the writing test no problem.

  The one thing I was most scared about having Miss Zoey was my relationship with Josh. I was scared we were going to fight all the time from all the stress and exhaustion. To my surprise, our relationship is great. We are starting to talk a lot more, we were in the bedroom today while Miss Zoey was sleeping and were could not stop laughing and cracking jokes. It felt so great; such a good stress reliever.

  Thank you so much to everyone for supporting me through this. It is amazing how many people have read my blog so far. Make sure you tell your friends about the blog; maybe someone who is a young mother, a stay at home mom/wife/girlfriend, or if they are into other people's lives. I know I am that way. I watch a lot of vlogs and read a lot of blogs.

  I will get the hang of this whole writing everyday. I am just so out of practice. My Beautiful Life will hopefully grow more and more each day.

  See ya! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment