Monday, September 30, 2013

Sunday Stories! -OLD

Hey Everybody,

   I apologize for not posting yesterday. My parents were visiting for the day and didn't have the time to even sit down for a minute. They are crazy about Miss Zoey. 

  Today I want to talk about commitment.  No, not in a relationship with someone else, but a relationship with yourself. Being committed to yourself means taking the best care for yourself; physically and mentally. For the longest time I felt like I didn't need to commit to myself because I wasn't worth the troubles. I stopped eating healthy and was only taking in about 600-800 calories a day. Because I did that, it is now difficult to get the correct amount of calories. I need to work on that more. With commitment comes motivation.  I had the worst motivation, until now. I can see a brighter future and I am going to remind myself everyday. Don't give up just because it gets hard; that is the best part about it. Once you get over that hump, you are going to feel so good about yourself.

  Never think you aren't good enough. Everyone has a purpose on this planet. Weather you are religious or atheist; you were still made to do something great.

Alright, seriously, I am never this deep. 

  What did everybody do yesterday? Did you have to work? Did you hang out with friends or family? Tell me, because I want to know. 

  Yesterday, Miss Zoey and I woke up about 8am. She was fed, I was not (of course). We let Josh sleep till 10am. I took a shower while Josh kept an eye on Miss Zoey, then he took a shower. We cleaned up a little so my parents wouldn't freak out over a mess. I gave Miss Zoey her first bath in her new tub (I think everyone is jealous of her, because she loved it, just like everything else). My parents got here around 1:30pm. We got caught up in how awesome Miss Zoey was, that I didn't realize how late it was getting. We left to go to Josh's dad's house so they could finally meet at around 4pm. They had to leave and drive back home (almost a 3 hour trip) around 5:30pm. After they left, the guys were glued to their football games and I took a nap with Miss Zoey. We had dinner at 9pm and left at about 10pm. Then, my night began with Miss Lets-Stay-Up-And-Cry-If-You-Put-Me-Down. 

  I love her anyways. She is the mold to my beautiful life. 

I will be back tomorrow (promise).

See ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment