Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Crazy Night -OLD

Hey Everybody,

  How is everyone today? I, for one, am exhausted. Miss Zoey has had an upset stomach since about 10 last night :(. Poor girl didn't know what to do with herself. She seems to be doing better now. She is lying here next to me past out. 

  Our maintenance man is supposed to be coming by to put down some mouse poison :(. It's killing me, because I personally think mice are cute (very dirty though). We just can't seem to catch them and set them free. We don't want to let them run around, because that could get Miss Zoey very sick.

  Now that my body is back to normal, I am going to start working out. After losing 25 pounds in just two weeks and not really doing much other than taking care of her and breastfeeding; I feel confident enough to keep losing that nasty weight. 

I don't want to end it early, but mommy needs to take a nap. If I am up for it I will put another short post out tonight, but no guarantees. I will inform everyone on google+ or Facebook if I do.

  Now I am going to go dream about my beautiful life.

See ya tonight or tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment