Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Strength, Confidence, and Impress


Happy Tuesday everyone!

My weekend was pretty busy. We cut down 4 trees in our front yard and we had to haul it all into the backyard (WE STILL AREN'T DONE). Let me just tell you, it was a nice workout. But while I was pulling giant logs and branches to the back, I started to think...


                                             I am stronger than everyone believes!

I have never had the opportunity to show my new family how helpful I can be. I'm sure they see me as a short sensitive girl. Now, that is somewhat true. I am quite short, and I am emotionally sensitive. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. I am a mom and a housewife. But that does not mean I am incapable of anything. I do not have a limit to what I can do. When I put my mind and body into something, I'm going to do everything I can to get it done.


I am strong and I can hold my own. I'm going to prove it.

I'm going to impress them. I am going to show them that they have underestimated me. I let my depression run my life for too long and it put a certain image of me in their head. Being a mom has made me focus more on my babies. I am always the one to watch them while everyone else goes and works and helps out. That does not mean I don't want to go. That does not mean I can't. It means that I am a mother and I put my children first.

To all of the girls and women, boys and men; don't ever feel like you can't! You know what, if you feel like you can't, you will never be able. But if you have confidence in yourself, you can rule the world. And if someone tells you, you can't. That just gives you the chance to show them how wrong they are. To impress and inspire someone else. 

We need to encourage each other, not knock each other down. You are not the bigger person, the stronger person, the BETTER person if you make fun and hurt someone. You are the coward, you are the bully. The smallest hurtful thing you say, can be a huge deal for the other person.

It's almost like the saying "make fun of me now, but I'll be your boss someday". Don't take the bullying to heart. Turn all that negativity into strength. Whether it is:


  • Being over weight 
  • Being a nerd
  • Depression
  • Being the outcast
  • Being the jock
  • Being the popular girl
  • Being poor
  • Being rich
or anything else. Everyone gets bullied! There is always a way to be strong and always a way to be become stronger. The only one that can tell you, you can't... is yourself. 

I feel like I can't sometimes. I eventually find a way. 

Share this with your friends and family. Whoever you know who has the same problem. Encourage them. I started at the bottom and slowly working to "above and beyond". 

Be the one someone to help change a life. 

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment